Become a Mentor
BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE NEW EMPLOYMENT CONCEPT IN ALLIED HEALTH SERVICES
Are you interested in sharing your skills and knowledge to become a positive role model to an individual living with a disability? If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and flexible we would love to hear from you.
You can submit your application here
Key competencies for this position include:
- Flexibility, reliability, and availability to work across varying times of the day and week.
- The ability to support people with disabilities with activities of daily living with a commitment to providing person-centered and high-quality services.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to solve problems, build confidence and develop and maintain positive working relationships with the clients and their families/caregivers.
- The ability to build positive relationships with the client, upholding their rights with empathy, respect, responsiveness, and dignity.
- Ability to work within and demonstrate Just Therapy’s values and ethos in all areas of work.
- Demonstrates qualities of a team player, working collaboratively with others and can equally work independently.
- Proficiency in use of technology including notebooks, smart phones & email.
- A current Working with Children Check.
- Completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation module.
- Appropriate visa working permit rights to work in Australia.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are encouraged, but not mandatory.